News about Gilgen Door Systems - product innovations - national and international references
13. June 2016 | Gilgen High Security Solutions on show at IFSEC
Gilgen Door Systems is to demonstrate a range of high security entrance solutions at IFSEC 2016.
01. May 2016 | Takeover of the Langer GmbH
As per May 1st, 2016, Gilgen Door Systems Germany GmbH will overtake the business of the automatic door specialist Langer GmbH with all the staff members.
12. April 2016 | New SR5-B Shutter on Show at SCTX, London
A new SR5 rated security shutter from Gilgen Door Systems will be on display for the first time at the Security and Counter Terror Show, London Olympia, 19-20th April.
17. March 2016 | Doors opened at Queen Elizabeth Hospital
Gilgen Door Systems has installed three new SLX automatic sliding door systems at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Birmingham.
29. February 2016 | Practice improves accessibility with Gilgen
Brewood Medical Centre in Staffordshire has improved accessibility and energy efficiency with Gilgen automatic doors.
20. January 2016 | New Gilgen SR5-B shutter protects against terror
Gilgen launches a unique LPS1175 certified security shutter combining the highest physical attack standard achieved in a security shutter with ballistics and blast performance.
02. December 2015 | Gilgen makes the perfect entrance for Bott
Gilgen has installed a range of industrial doors for Bott in Ashby
15. October 2015 | Gilgen FD20 BIM Ready
Gilgen FD20 Swing Drive Now BIM Ready
11. September 2015 | Doors opened for Royal Orthopaedic Hospital
Doors opened for Royal Orthopaedic Hospital
07. August 2015 | Queen Victoria Hospital Chooses Gilgen FD20
Gilgen Door Systems has installed 45 Swing Door Operators for the Queen Victoria Hospital in East Grinstead