News about Gilgen Door Systems - product innovations - national and international references
13. March 2017 | Gilgen opens doors in Toulouse Metro stations
Gilgen Door Systems has won a contract to supply the extensions of no fewer than 18 stations on line “A” of the Metro of the French city of Toulouse.
01. March 2017 | New Specification Managers for London
Two highly experienced Specification Managers have been appointed to support Architects in the London area.
02. February 2017 | European high security standard RC3/4
Gilgen first to achieve European standard for security shutters
08. November 2016 | Gilgen adds a touch of style to Stafford Library
The installation of a Gilgen curved sliding door system is adding a touch of style to Stafford Library.
01. October 2016 | New building of Gilgen Door Systems
Gilgen Door Systems expand their headquarters at Schwarzenburg near Bern by adding a new building.
13. June 2016 | Gilgen High Security Solutions on show at IFSEC
Gilgen Door Systems is to demonstrate a range of high security entrance solutions at IFSEC 2016.
01. May 2016 | Takeover of the Langer GmbH
As per May 1st, 2016, Gilgen Door Systems Germany GmbH will overtake the business of the automatic door specialist Langer GmbH with all the staff members.
12. April 2016 | New SR5-B Shutter on Show at SCTX, London
A new SR5 rated security shutter from Gilgen Door Systems will be on display for the first time at the Security and Counter Terror Show, London Olympia, 19-20th April.
17. March 2016 | Doors opened at Queen Elizabeth Hospital
Gilgen Door Systems has installed three new SLX automatic sliding door systems at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Birmingham.
29. February 2016 | Practice improves accessibility with Gilgen
Brewood Medical Centre in Staffordshire has improved accessibility and energy efficiency with Gilgen automatic doors.